crytocurrency web design refers to the various methods and ways of arranging and planning content and maintaining websites for the internet. Given how we depend on the internet for every single thing these days, a website design should not just appeal to our aesthetic needs but also our functionality needs. Website designing extends to web apps, mobile apps, and user interface designs. 10KB Website designers are expected to be up to date with user accessibility guidelines. When designing a website, importance should be given to both the website’s looks and how it functions.
Elements of web designing
- Layout – How your page’s content arrangement attracts viewers is considerably important. Although there’s no guidebook to how your website should look, certain principles are expected to follow.
- Spacing – Nobody wishes to open a website with its images and written content all cramped up in a little space. There should be equal spacing between the words, images, paragraphs, lines, and letters. It’s always better to have too much spacing than none at all.
- Fonts – It is important to have a font style that is easy to read. You don’t want your viewers to spend minutes trying to understand a word in your fancy font style.
- Colour – It is important to keep in mind the psychology of colors. Your website and the brand you represent should always align with the color you choose for your website.
- User Interaction – Your website should always give the impression that it’s the user that’s in control of what happens on the webpage. The user interaction with a website depends on the device they’re using, be it clicking, scrolling, typing.
- Speed – Living in this fast-paced world, nobody likes anything slow, and the same applies to websites. A user is not going to wait around for minutes for the content to load. Slow-loading websites do not perform in search engine optimization either.
- Navigation – Navigation acts like a guide for first-time users giving them a hint of what they’re in for while letting the returning users jump to their desired sections.
- Site structure – While navigation acts as a guide, site structure acts as a pathway for navigation. If your users are getting lost on the site every time they try to look up something, well, there are high chances they’re not coming back.
Types of webs designs
Although website designing requires the developer to keep in mind the element mentioned above points when it comes to design, there are just two ways to go about it.
- Responsive Websites – Websites customized for every screen. It doesn’t matter whether you choose to browse the website on a pc, tablet, or cell phone; the website adapts to your screen size and thus gives you the suitable size for your screen.
- Adaptive Websites – Websites designed with the option of splitting into two or more versions depending on the user’s preference or website detection instead of screen size.
Creating a successful website is more than just aligning images and words with perfect spacing. If you wish to create a professional-grade website, you must keep in mind your client’s needs, the brand the website represents, and user experience.